2014–2017- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD), Chemical technology of inorganic substances, Al-Farabi Kazakh National University, Almaty (Kazakhstan)
Dissertation: “Development of modified electrodes with a synergy effects based on the new substrates and polyvalent metals”.
2012–2014 -Master of Science, Chemical technology of organic substances, Karaganda State Industrial University, Temirtau (Kazakhstan)
2008–2012-Bachelor of Science, Chemical technology of inorganic substances,
Karaganda State University named by E.A. Buketov, Karaganda (Kazakhstan)
26.11.013-04.12.2013- South Ural State University, Chelyabinsk (Russia)
14.06.2015-14.08.2015- University of Greifswald, Institute for Biochemistry, Analytical and Environmental Chemistry Department, Greifswald (Germany)
1.09.2016-30.11.2016- University of Greifswald, Institute for Biochemistry, Analytical and Environmental Chemistry Department, Greifswald (Germany)
1/02/2018-Present -Senior lecturer , Chemical technology and Ecology Department, Karaganda State Industrial University, Temirtau (Kazakhstan)
- Courses taught: Physical Chemistry, Colloid-chemical bases of chemical industry, General chemical technology, Fundamentals of scientific research, Ecological problems of organic synthesis, Technology of hydrocarbon processing, Catalysis in organic synthesis, Information technologies in chemical industry, Innovative technologies of oil, gas and coal, etc.
- Development of educational-methodical complexes and textbooks for students
- Responsibility for science and international relations of department
Research activities in the department direction
2014–2017- Junior Research Fellow ,Center for Physical and Chemical Analysis Methods and Research, Kazakh National University, Almaty (Kazakhstan)
- Scientific internship at the South Ural State University (Chelyabinsk, Russia) in the period from 11/26/13 to 12/04/13;
- Research internship at the University of Greifswald (Greifswald, Germany) in the period from 06/14/15 to 08/14/15;
- Research internship at the University of Greifswald (Greifswald, Germany) in the period from 1.09.16 to 30.11.16
- Certificate of participation in online seminars on Clarivate analytics for scientific research “Information Tools for Authors of Scientific Publications” 23.10.18-30.10.18
- Certificate for participation in the seminar-training «Academic policy of the university in terms of freedom: principles of organization and implementation tools», Karaganda state medical university, Erasmus+ National office in Kazakhstan, 20.11.18
- Mother tongue – Russian, Foreign languages – English: level B2 (CEFR), Kazakh: level A2 (CEFR).
- Diploma in music school №2 in piano
- Engaged in ecotourism and mountaineering, a member of the alpinism section of tourism and skyrunning “Alpine Asia Team” them. G. Durova, member of the Alpinism Federation of Almaty.