Reasons why you should choose Karaganda State Industrial University
- Our university was graduated by the First President of the Republic of Kazakhstan, the Leader of the Nation Nursultan Nazarbayev.
- KGIU successfully passed national, institutional and specialized accreditation.
- The presence of full-time, evening and correspondence courses.
- The presence of a modern educational and scientific laboratory base, which includes the only experimental industrial site in Kazakhstan with industrial units and facilities, 60 specialized laboratories equipped with modern equipment produced in Japan, the USA, Switzerland, Germany, Russia and other countries..
- Highly qualified faculty.
- Close cooperation with the largest industrial enterprises (ArcelorMittal Temirtau JSC, Kazchrome JSC, Kazakhmys Corporation LLP and other enterprises of the energy, construction, transport, engineering industries), ensuring the passage of production practices and the employment of graduates.
- Conditions for the development of a creative personality: free sports sections, a gym, creative clubs, a debating club, trainings on various topics and much more.
- Flexible payment for tuition. Annual allocation of the Rector’s grants for talented, active students, trained on a contractual basis.
- 100% student satisfaction with a free hostel.
- Wide international relations (Germany, Poland, Czech Republic, China, Russia, etc.), the possibility of training and internships in other universities of Kazakhstan, near and far abroad under the programs of academic mobility.