National Scholarship Programme of The Slovak Republic 2013
Дедлайн: 30.04.2013 — 23:59
Область наук: Общенаучные
Тип гранта: For studying abroad, For students, Internship
Источник: http://unistudy.org.ua/opportunities/sch…, http://unistudy.org.ua/opportunities/gra…
Establishment of the National Scholarship Programme for the Support of Mobility of Students, PhD Students, University Teachers, Researchers and Artists was approved by the Government of the Slovak Republic in 2005. The National Scholarship Programme of the Slovak Republic is funded by the Ministry of Education, Science, Research and Sport of the Slovak Republic.
The National Scholarship Programme of the Slovak Republic supports mobility of foreign students, PhD students, university teachers, researchers and artists to stay at Slovak universities and research organisations.
The following individuals can apply for a scholarship in the framework of the National Scholarship Programme:
- university students whose second level of higher education is taking place at a foreign university and who are invited by a public, private or state university in the Slovak Republic to an academic mobility for a purpose of study in the Slovak Republic. Scholarship period 1 to 2 semesters;
- PhD students whose higher education or research preparation is taking place at a foreign university or research organisation and who are invited by a public, private or state university or research organisation eligible to carry out PhD study programmes in the Slovak Republic to an academic mobility for a purpose of study or research in the Slovak Republic. Scholarship period 1 to 12 months;
- university teachers from foreign universities who are invited by a public, private or state university in the Slovak Republic to a lecture / research / artistic stay in the Slovak Republic. Scholarship period 1 to 12 months;
- researchers or artists who are invited by a public, private or state university, research organisation eligible to carry out PhD study programmes or non-governmental organisation in the Slovak Republic to a lecture / research / artistic stay in the Slovak Republic. Scholarship period 1 to 12 months.
Citizens of the following countries can apply for a scholarship:
- the Member States of the European Union;
- other countries participating in the Bologna Process (listed are only non-EU Member States ) – Albania, Andorra, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Georgia, Iceland, Kazakhstan, Liechtenstein, Republic of Macedonia, Moldova, Montenegro, Norway, Russian Federation, Serbia (including Kosovo), Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine;
- Canada, Mexico, USA, countries of Latin and Central America;
- Australia, China (including Taiwan), Egypt, India, Indonesia, Israel, Japan, Republic of Korea, New Zealand, Republic of South Africa, Thailand, Vietnam.
The National Scholarship Programme does not support:
- foreign university students and PhD students intending to enrol or accepted for entire Master or PhD studies in Slovakia, or those who are already studying in Slovakia and would like to cover a part of their costs by the National Scholarship Programme;
- foreign university teachers and researches who are already teaching or doing research at Slovak universities and research organisations;
- citizens of the Slovak Republic studying, teaching or doing research at foreign universities or research organisations;
- foreign applicants accepted for other scholarship programmes in Slovakia (for example Visegrad Fund, Erasmus, CEEPUS, bilateral agreements, etc.).
Individuals with permanent residence in the Slovak Republic can not apply for a scholarship in the framework of the National Scholarship Programme for the support of mobility for applicants from abroad.
Scholarship and scholarship stay
The scholarship shall cover scholarship holders living costs (accommodation, boarding, etc.) during his/her study, research, lecture or artistic stay at Slovak universities, research or non-governmental organisations. Scholarship holders can ask their host institution in Slovakia to assist them to arrange their accommodation and necessary documents regarding their scholarship stay in Slovakia, or they have to arrange them by themselves. The National Scholarship Programme does not cover any travel costs to and from Slovakia.
Deadline for applications: 30 April 2013